Do you want to shift to an eco-friendly power supply solution?
If yes, then you are at the right spot because we have discussed the best solar inverters you can find in India. There are many products you can find in the market, but not all can meet your requirements. That is why we have handpicked products that deliver amazing performance and easily satisfy your needs.
- Things to Consider Before Buying Solar Inverter
- Difference Between Solar Inverter And Normal Inverter
- Top 7 Best Solar Inverter In India 2022
- 1. Luminous NXG 1100 12V 700VA Solar UPS
- 2. UTL Gamma Plus rMPPT Solar Hybrid Inverter
- 3. V-Guard Smart Pro 1200 S Solar Inverter
- 4. Microtek M-Sun Solar Inverter ups
- 5. Flin Energy Flinslim Lite Solar Hybrid Inverter
- 6. Sukam Chromium Solar Inverter
- 1. What is the lifespan of a solar inverter?
- 2. Do solar panels need an inverter?
- 3. Can a solar inverter work without a battery?
- 4. What is the difference between a solar inverter and a normal inverter?
- 5. Which is the best solar inverter or normal inverter?
- 6. Can I use a normal inverter as a solar inverter?
- 7. Can I connect a solar panel directly to an inverter?
Things to Consider Before Buying Solar Inverter
- You have to consider the size of the solar inverter because you need to fit in the device at a place that receives maximum solar energy.
- Check the battery performance, like the total time taken for a complete charge, discharge rate, battery lifetime, and more.
- Make sure that the product is made from strong and sturdy material to withstand high temperatures with ease.
- Also, check if you can use the solar inverter with an electric grid or not.
Difference Between Solar Inverter And Normal Inverter
|Solar inverter||Normal inverter|
|Needs to be connected with the solar panels for getting the energy||Needs to be connected with the electric power grid|
|Batteries can easily deliver power up to 3 kilowatts based on the product used.||Has regular batteries that cannot deliver high power|
|Are eco-friendly||Not that much suitable for the environment|
|Depending on the climate and the weather conditions, mostly||No dependency is there on the weather|
|Can get charged up easily within a very short time||Needs long time to charge the battery completely|
|Are high priced||Have low prices|
Top 7 Best Solar Inverter In India 2022
1. Luminous NXG 1100 12V 700VA Solar UPS
This is one of the best solar inverters in India, having the ISOT technology reinforced into it. ISOT or Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique makes sure that the inverter can optimize solar energy usage in both the charging and backup modes.
Therefore, it will harness maximum energy from the incident sun rays and convert the same in electric energy to power up appliances during the night time or charge the inverter battery to its peak value in much less time. Moreover, this inverter can work with low voltage circuits where the input can be as low as 100 volts.
A built-in protection system is available in this inverter to protect everyone from deep discharge, excessive current flow, overcharging, or short-circuit. In addition, it comes with an i-Technology that will help charge the battery within a short time.
Suppose you want to operate the normal appliances with this inverter. In that case, you can run it on the ECO mode, which will conserve the battery charge as much as possible. On the other hand, switch to the UPS mode if you want to work on computers.
This inverter generates a pure sine wave as the output voltage signal. With no distortion, you won’t have to worry about the noises or safety of all the connected appliances in the concerned circuit. In addition, the front panel has all the control options so that you won’t struggle much in switching between different modes.
- Can conserve solar energy easily
- Charges the battery within the shortest possible time
- Will keep all the connected appliances safe from surcharges
- You cannot use it for powering too many appliances at once
2. UTL Gamma Plus rMPPT Solar Hybrid Inverter
Suppose you are looking for a solar inverter that can handle IT load easily without overcharging or causing damage to the appliances. In that case, this is the best product you can get from the market. It has all the controls at the front face from where you can switch on the appliance or turn it off, select the mode in which you want to operate it, and check the output voltage range with ease.
In addition, it has side vents to make sure that it can distribute the internal heat evenly. This will prevent the inverter from overheating and suffering from discharges or short circuits.
This inverter is capable of dealing with IT load. Therefore, you won’t have anything to worry about operating multiple computers, printers, and other types of appliances. It also comes with a priority mode selection to use in any mode you want based on the requirements.
It will work amazingly with the solar panel grids to optimize the energy and can be used further to power other appliances. The battery gets charged at multiple stages to utilize the power as per the requirement. Moreover, this will increase the battery’s longevity and make sure it can provide a continuous supply of electric power.
This inverter is quite efficient and can harness maximum solar energy from the incident solar radiations. Due to this, the product will last for a long time without suffering from any damage. Furthermore, the output of this inverter is a continuous sine wave with no distortion in the signal. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about the noise.
- Works much faster than other inverters
- Does not consume too much-stored power
- Works without generating any noise
- Does not have any intelligent sensor technology
3. V-Guard Smart Pro 1200 S Solar Inverter
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Back-Up Time: 8 hrs
- Battery Included: No
- Technology Used: IoT and Digital Controller with PWM Technology for Pure Sine W
- Solar Power Compatible: Yes
- Material: High grade ABS front with CRCA cabinet
- Warranty: 2 Years
True to the name, this solar inverter is one of the best products you can get on the market. It can power up multiple appliances at once and comes with smart features to help you operate the appliance with ease. For example, you can connect it with your smartphone, Android and iOS using Bluetooth or WiFi technology.
Therefore, you can power on the device, choose from different modes, or even access other features through the solar app. In addition, thanks to its Turbocharger feature, the inverter’s battery will get completely charged up in the least possible time and 30% much faster than other products on the market.
You can connect it with the electric grid and use it for harnessing solar energy. Therefore, you can use it in areas where power cuts are frequent, or the supply source’s input voltage fluctuates too much. In addition, you will be able to power on a wide range of appliances using this inverter like a 55-inch LED television, LED bulbs, soundbars, speaker systems, mixer grinders, cooler, and more.
Therefore, you won’t have to worry about these important appliances suffering from the disrupted electric supply.The mobile application will help you track the solar inverter’s performance, like the amount of energy conserved, the battery’s power, and so on. Besides, you can detect any issue with the solar charger battery and fix it immediately.
- Charges the battery 30% faster
- It can be connected with both solar and electric grid
- It can be controlled using the mobile app
- It is not suitable for business/commercial purposes.
4. Microtek M-Sun Solar Inverter ups
In this inverter from Microtek, the microcontroller has a DSPIC intelligent design that will optimize the solar radiations and harness the energy to charge up the battery. Besides, it will help charge the battery much faster, even in the average amount of solar radiation. Therefore, you won’t have to rely on a sunny day to use this inverter for powering up the appliances.
Furthermore, it has a dual charging mode so that the battery can deliver amazing performance at the half and full charge modes. In addition, you can switch between the Mains mode (electric power grid connection) and solar mode (solar panel grid connection).
Its output is in the form of a pure sine wave, which ensures that the voltage is not fluctuating much and damages appliances with sensitive circuits. Apart from this, you can easily work or enjoy quality time in your house because the inverter won’t make any sound.
Its battery is made based on smart PWM Controlled Automatic Trickle Mode. Here, once the battery’s charge drops below a certain value, the battery will start charging itself by absorbing solar radiation and converting it into static electrical energy.
Thanks to its auto-reset feature, you won’t have to worry about the performance of the inverter. For example, suppose it gets overheated or starts discharging a high amount of power. In that case, the auto-reset feature will break off the connection and prevent your appliances from any damage. To check the status of the inverter or any issue, you can look at the LED display located in front of the inverter.
- Has built-in protection systems against any damage
- Generates pure sine waves
- It can be connected and disconnected from the grid system easily
- It cannot be operated from remote locations.
5. Flin Energy Flinslim Lite Solar Hybrid Inverter
Suppose you want a modern-looking solar inverter that easily fits your modern house architecture. In that case, this product will be the best choice. It has a small ultra-thin structure that can be mounted on the wall easily.
Therefore, you won’t have to worry about space consumption or installation of the same. Functionally, this is truly an amazing solar inverter that can operate with a peak efficiency of 93%. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your appliances operating easily when there is a power cut.
This inverter is equipped with a PWM charge controller to prevent the battery from overcharging or overheating. It will also ensure that the battery can get charged easily and last long. You can connect two surge protectors with ease. All the appliances are protected if the inverter creates high discharges.
It is a hybrid inverter to connect it with both the electric and solar power grid and utilize the energy easily. It has a power factor of 1 which means the battery can generate a full power of 3 kilowatts. At the front, you will have a LED screen to customize the menu options with ease. Therefore, the inverter will meet all your requirements without any issue.
- Can harness a large amount of solar energy
- Will provide consistent voltage to the appliances
- It can produce an output load of 3KW
- Does not come with an advanced built-in protection system
6. Sukam Chromium Solar Inverter
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Back-Up Time: 3 hrs
- Battery Included: No
- Technology Used: brainy eco
- Solar Power Compatible: Yes
- Material: NA
- Warranty: NA
Product Not Available On Sukam Store
This solar inverter has an amazing design with a small and compact structure. Therefore, you can store it anywhere outside the house where the solar rays are incident with maximum value. Thus, the inverter can harness the maximum amount of solar energy and offer a high amount of output load to power up multiple appliances, starting from the normal fans to air conditioners and computers.
In addition, it is reinforced with an adjustable temperature controller that will make sure to circulate the heat and reduce overcharging or high discharges. This will also protect the internal circuits and the battery, making sure you can use the product for a long time.
Thanks to the ATC feature, the battery life can be extended up to 6 months, regardless of the climate or weather conditions. If there are high discharges or the battery is getting overcharged, the inverter will automatically stop charging to ensure that the product can stay safe from any internal damage. You will find multiple dip switches at the back panel of this inverter. By using these, you can personalize the menu and choose any mode on which you want to operate the inverter.
- Has a bypass feature to ensure a consistent power supply
- Can automatically regulate the temperatures
- Will keep the battery safe from any damage
- Does not have any LED screen where you can see the details
Now that you are aware of the top solar inverters, it’s time you make the best choice without making any mistakes. Yes, indeed, there will be challenges. But you can mitigate them easily by ensuring that the chosen product has all features to fulfil your requirements with ease.
If you ask for our recommendation, we will suggest the V-Guard Smart Pro 1200 S Solar Inverter because it has smart features and can be controlled easily by a mobile app. Besides, it doubles as an electric grid inverter also. The Luminous NXG 1100 12V 700VA Solar UPS is our second choice due to its excellent performance at low voltage conditions, the ISOT technology.
1. What is the lifespan of a solar inverter?
The lifespan of a solar inverter depends on a wide range of factors like build quality, material, in-built circuit damage protection, battery life, and more.
2. Do solar panels need an inverter?
Not necessarily! The solar panels are installed for converting solar energy into electric power. You can use this power to feed the mains directly.
3. Can a solar inverter work without a battery?
No, a solar inverter cannot work without a battery because it serves the functions of a capacitor and stores charge.
4. What is the difference between a solar inverter and a normal inverter?
A normal inverter needs an electric connection for charging the battery, but in the solar inverter, the solar energy is converted into static electricity for charging the battery.
5. Which is the best solar inverter or normal inverter?
A solar inverter is the best because it is eco-friendly and won’t cause any harm to the environment.
6. Can I use a normal inverter as a solar inverter?
A normal inverter can be used as a solar inverter only if it is solar compatible.
7. Can I connect a solar panel directly to an inverter?
Yes, you can connect a solar panel directly to an inverter, provided the device is solar compatible. Otherwise, it will damage the internal circuits.
- Lento solar inverter.
- Delta solar inverters.
- Sungrow solar inverter.
- ABB solar inverter.
- SMA solar inverter.
- GoodWe solar inverter.
- Huawei solar inverter.
- Kaco solar invertebrate.
Lento Pure Sine Wave Inverter is the No1 inverter in India.
String inverters are the most common type of solar inverter. They work by converting the DC electricity produced by the solar panels into AC electricity. String inverters are typically installed on the roof, and they are connected to an array of solar panels.
1. Tata Power Solar. Number 1 in this List is Tata Power Solar, a Leading Top 10 Solar Companies in India.
Pure Sine-Wave Inverter: This inverter works on the power demand formula. It can adjust voltage settings as per the need at any point in time. This is the best inverter type for homes and shops.
- Microtek UPS 24A—7 Hb 950Va Hybrid Sinewave Inverter. ...
- Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave Inverter UPS. ...
- V-Guard Prime 1150 DUPS. ...
- Luminous Hkva 2 Kva Sine Cruze Wave UPS Inverter. ...
- Sukam Chromium Steel 1100Va Brainy Echo.
- #1. CAML Battery by LOOM SOLAR.
- #2. Luminous Inverter Battery.
- #3. Exide Inverter Battery.
- #4. Microtek Inverter Battery.
- #5. Livguard Inverter Battery.
|3||SE7600A-US [240V]||String inverter|
- Momentum Solar: Most User-friendly.
- Blue Raven Solar: Best Benefits.
- Green Home Systems: Best Solar Roofing Options.
- Elevation: Best for Whole-home Integration.
- Trinity Solar: Most Experienced.
- Sunrun: Best Financing Options.
- Tesla: Best Availability.
- Palmetto Solar: Best Customer Service.
- SunPower (Maxeon): Most Efficient.
- Silfab: Best All-Around.
- Panasonic: Best Temperature Coefficient.
- Canadian Solar: Most Affordable.
- Trina Solar: Best Value.
- Qcells: Consumer Favorite.
- Mission Solar: Best American-Made.
- REC Solar: Most Reliable.
There are 3 major types of inverters - sine wave (sometimes referred to as a "true" or "pure" sine wave), modified sine wave (actually a modified square wave), and square wave.
- Waaree Solar.
- Tata Solar.
- Mahindra Susten.
- Sunsure Energy.
- Fourth Partner Energy.
- SURYA DAY PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Orb Energy.
- Vikram Solar.
If your energy needs are around 1,000 to 5,000 watts, go for a 24 volt system. If your energy needs are over 3,000 watts, go for a 48 volt system. Large off-grid houses often use 48V.
1. China. This PV capacity is enough for China to keep its market leader position with the Chinese market representing 33% of total global installations.
You can easily estimate the size inverter you'll need by adding up the largest number of watts you'll be using at a given time and adding 20%. For example, let's say you need 1,500 watts to run your computer and microwave at the same time. Take 1,500 + 300 (which is 20% of 1,500) = 1,800 watts.
Tubular batteries are the most popular and efficient inverter batteries. They are built with a more sophisticated design, have longer operational life (8+ years) and require little maintenance.
- Energizer Ultimate Lithium: The longest-lasting AA battery. ...
- Amazon Basics Performance Alkaline: The best budget battery. ...
- Energizer Alkaline Power: The best everyday battery. ...
- Duracell Optimum: The best Alkalines for high-drain devices. ...
- Duracell Plus: A great all-rounder.
- Best Overall – VMAXTANKS 12-Volt 125Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery. ...
- Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah for RV by Renogy. ...
- Best Budget – ExpertPower 12v 33Ah Rechargeable Deep Cycle Battery. ...
- Battle Born LiFePO4 100Ah 12v Deep Cycle Battery – ...
- Renogy Deep Cycle Pure Gel Battery 12V 200Ah.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro (15:30)
With a 6,000 mAh battery, you'd expect the Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro to last a long-time on a charge. But this gaming phone surpasses our expectations by lasting 15.5 hours on our battery test.
Typical idle power ranges from 15 watts to 50 watts for a home-size inverter. An inverter's spec sheet may describe the inverter's “idle current” in amps. To get watts, just multiply the amps times the DC voltage of the system.
The best way to check a solar company's reputation is based on speaking with previous customers or seeing their historical work. Places like Yelp, BBB, Google, Solar Reviews, and Energysage are all places that can provide a glimpse into the reputation and credibility of your solar installer.
Key takeaways. The top five solar panel manufacturers in the U.S. are Hanwha Qcells, Jinko Solar, Silfab Solar, Mission Solar Energy, and Solaria. These companies produce high-performance solar panels for residential and commercial installations.
In this blog we will explore the main three types of solar panel cells: polycrystalline, monocrystalline and thin-film. Understanding the difference between the three, is the very first step to selecting your perfect panel for your home, business or community.
In 2022, a 350-400 W solar panel is the most popular choice for residential installations. This is because this range offers the best mix of the three most important solar panel factors: size, cost, and efficiency.
Princeton Engineering researchers have developed the first perovskite solar cell with a commercially viable lifetime, marking a major milestone for an emerging class of renewable energy technology.
The most trusted pure sine wave inverter brands are Renogy, Giandel, and EDECOA. Their products may seem more expensive upfront but are packed with useful functions and safety features.
Reduced fire risk. – Better input regulation. 0.5v line drop at 12v = 4.6% supply drop whereas 0.25 v line drop at 24v = 1.04% drop. – Better inverter efficiency and regulation.
1.5 tons of AC uses an average of 2500 watts of electricity, so you need ten solar panels of 250 watts each to generate that much electricity. Also, if you are thinking of taking an inverter, you will need a 2.5 kVA grid inverter.
How much kw required for home in India? In India, a typical home uses 260 kWh of electricity per month. Therefore, an average Indian home requires 2.4 kW of solar power or 6 solar panels with 330 watts each.
Adani Solar is now expanding to 3.5 GW of annual production capacity, making it in top 15 global solar manufacturers. India's largest Solar PV cell and modules manufacturer with capacity of 1.5 GW at Mundra, Gujarat in India.
If your solar array capacity is:
- < 1000W then 12V is Good.
- > 1000W and < 2000W then 24V is Better.
- > 2000W then 48V is Best.
The smallest size 48V system would consist of four 12V batteries set up in series. Renogy's 100Ah AGM battery will provide this system a usable capacity of 2400 Watt Hours (Volts x Amp Hours = Watt Hours).
- Tata Solar 160 MW monocrystalline PV module. ...
- Waaree Aditya Series WSD-325 to WSD-350. ...
- Navitas Green Anora Series 38 / 48 Cell / 54 / 72 Cell solar panel. ...
- Panasonic EverVolt H series 410W. ...
- RenewSys Solar DESERV SGALACTIC. ...
- Vikram Solar ELDORA polycrystalline modules.
|Luminous Solar Hybrid 1100/12V Home UPS||Rs 7,000||2 years|
|Luminous NXG+1400 Pure Sine Wave Inverter||Rs 9,000||2 years|
|V-Guard Smart Pro 1200 S Solar Inverter||Rs 8,623||2 years|
|MICROTEK Digital Solar UPS M-SUN-1135 VA 12V||Rs 7,399||2 years|
The color of a solar panel depends on the type of silicon used during the manufacturing process. Black solar panels are more efficient because monocrystalline silicon captures sunlight more effectively than the polycrystalline variety.
Panels built using advanced 'Interdigitated back contact' or IBC cells are the most efficient, followed by heterojunction (HJT) cells, TOPcon cells, half-cut and multi-busbar monocrystalline PERC cells, shingled cells and finally 60-cell (4-5 busbar) mono cells.
- 5KVA/48V MPPT Solar Inverter. ...
- 5KVA/48V Solar Inverter (Lead Acid & Lithium Battery) ...
- 4KVA/48V Sine Wave Inverter. ...
- 3.75KVA/48V Solar Inverter. ...
- 2500VA/24V Solar Inverter.
Lento is the best solar hybrid inverter manufacturer in India. It is driven by research and development but with a difference.